Hi,

Thanks for the link to the specification. Indeed it shows that the "at"
word is not to be shown.

Well, we'll have to stick to it but I don't understand why they don't
want to see "at" between the action and the date. Maybe to avoid some
technical or translation issues.

Even in the specification, when they describe the action they use "at" :
"For example, a removal that happened at 4:52 PM should appear in “All Changes”
as “removed 4:52 PM”"...

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Ubuntu Software Center should say "installed x am"

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Ubuntu Software Center already says : "deleted 8am" and "updated 8am".
  But is says also : "Installed at 8am". (in the French translation)

  To be consistent it should say "installed 8am".

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: software-center 5.1.8
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-15.24-generic-pae 3.2.5
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-15-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386
  CasperVersion: 1.304