Hi all,

First of all, happy holidays to everyone! :)

Just a quick heads up to say that I've just done a quick cleanup of the
imports queue and opened translations for Raring, so that folks can
translate during the Christmas break:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring

I've not started language pack generation yet, as I still need to find a
maintainer now that pitti moved to the QA team.

I'm flying all over the place during Christmas, and I'm still busy with
another project, so I won't be able to make much more than this until
the 1st or 2nd week of January.

Could someone give me a hand announcing the opening on the mailing
list/social media/etc.?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
David.