    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1179220

So the translations for this package's description still do not show up
in Precise. What seems kind of strange to me is that the translation was
submitted before the package was actually available according to LP
(submitted in 2009).

However, there is a very similar bug and I am marking this as duplicate.
So please report there, if you have any news for me.

   Some long existing translations do not show

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Not all package descriptions available for translation

Status in Package Descriptions for Ubuntu (to make translation easy):
  New
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  While translating some package descriptions for Ubuntu Precise I
  noticed that some translated descriptions from main appear
  untranslated if there is an update available via update manager even
  though the translation has been available for more than a year.

  For example:

  »library for dealing with netlink sockets« (libnl-3-200)

  https://translations.launchpad.net/ddtp-ubuntu/precise/+pots/ddtp-
  ubuntu-

main/de/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=library+for+dealing+with+netlink+sockets

  Also there are some additional package descriptions I cannot find
  using Launchpad search:

  »library for dealing with netlink sockets - generic netlink«
  »library for dealing with netlink sockets - route interface«