Question #238873 on Ubuntu Translations changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/238873

Milo Casagrande proposed the following answer:
Hi,

apologies for the late reply, the team is not "dead", maybe we are all a little
bit busy.
I'll appoint your team to handle the Ubuntu translations.

A couple of things to take care:
- You list a lot of languages in the team page, better review that to what is
the language of the team.
- You are using the Launchpad provided mailing list: when it is approved, you
can request an @lists.ubuntu.com one, and it is reccommended actually, since
the Launchpad mailing lists are available only to team members.
- Keep in mind to create Yddish specific translation guidelines and glossary,
or use any upstream ones if already available.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.