@Olivier:

It's the disk you use as backup location I suppose? Does the error show
up every time you plug it? Does it prevent automatic backups from
happening or do they occur later? Does the error prevent you from
running manual backups too? Does it also show up during manual backups?

@Vej:

Might be, but a network issue isn't very consistent with Olivier's
report that the error occurs when he plugs in his USB disk.

There are several places in the code where a caught exception is printed
out, grep warning("%s for a list. This one, in deja-
dup/monitor/monitor.vala, is one of my top suspects (but I may be
wrong):

static async void kickoff()
{
  [...]

  // Don't run right now if an instance is already running
  if (pid == (Pid)0 && !op_active) {
    try {
      debug("Running automatic backup.");
      [...]
      [calls to GLib.Process and GLib.ChildWatch functions]
      [...]
    }
    catch (Error e) {
      warning("%s\n", e.message);
    }
  }
  else
    debug("Not rerunning deja-dup, already doing so.");
}

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Not translated string

Status in Déjà Dup:
  Confirmed