I have confirmed that version 1:22.04+20220307 of the language-pack-
gnome-XX package fixes it. The title of the Preferences window shows up
translated, or is at least translatable here:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/libhandy/

or possibly here:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/libhandy-1/+pots/libhandy

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Multiple "libhandy" translation templates

Status in Nautilus:
  Unknown
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  This translation issue was brought to our attention by the Occitan
  translator Quentin PAGÈS. It's described at the linked upstream
  nautilus issue. While that issue was closed, there was a hint in a
  comment to libhandy.

  To start with I found that the libhandy template at LP referred to the
  old libhandy source package. So I created a new template referring to
  the new libhandy-1 source package:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/libhandy-1/+pots/libhandy

  and deactivated the old one:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/libhandy/+pots/libhandy

  But looking at the libhandy.mo file actually shipped with the language
  packs, there is more into it. LP includes two additional "libhandy"
  translation templates:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/seahorse/+pots/libhandy

  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/gnome-control-
  center/+pots/libhandy

  The libhandy.mo file shipped with the language packs seems to
  originate from one of those. To me it looks like neither gnome-
  control-center nor seahorse needs a libhandy translation template any
  longer, so to not confuse the language pack builder I deactivated
  those templates as well.

  Hopefully these steps will result in the correct libhandy.mo file from
  the libhandy-1 source package will be installed at next language pack
  update.