Hello,

As you may know, we chose not to go ahead with yesterday's Launchpad
maintenance period.

We had concerns about some of Hello,

As you may know, we chose not to go ahead with yesterday's Launchpad
maintenance period.

We had concerns about some of the new code that we had planned to
implement. Following additional testing, we're confident that the code
is now ready to go live.

Unfortunately, this means that we weren't able to open Ubuntu Feisty
translations.

We've rescheduled the maintenace period to Wednesday 28 February between
05:30 and 08:30 UTC.

I'm sorry that this has delayed the opening of Feisty translations and
also for the disruption this will cause to anyone that wants to use
Launchpad during the time it is unavailable.

Thanks.

the new code that we had planned to implement. Following additional
testing, we're confident that the code is now ready to go live.

Unfortunately, this means that we weren't able to open Ubuntu Feisty
translations.

We've rescheduled the maintenance period to Wednesday 28 February

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
mrevell in #launchpad, irc.freenode.net