On Wed, April 4, 2007 3:26 pm, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
>> Yes, like I said / meant they have been translated in Rosettas yelp
>> package for a long time (no untranslated strings), yet they are not
>> showing up.
>
> Digging a bit deeper, msgunfmt shows that the translations are there in
> yelp.mo, but they do not show up.
>
> (eg. msgunfmt /usr/share/locale-langpack/fi/LC_MESSAGES/yelp.mo | grep
> Common)
>
> I thought they'd thus somehow require a manual upload of yelp to include
> the translations, but apparently there is actually some problem?

Right, this sounds like a yelp bug, certainly. Is it happening with all
languages?

I'm copying this email to Don Scorgie, who wrote our customisations of
Yelp. Don - any ideas? You can read the whole thread here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2007-April/001068.html

--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF