Hi,

does anyone else experience problems with the daily langpacks? In
Feisty they are installed, but aptitude and the update notifier want
to install them again immediately, no matter how often I install them.

In Gutsy however, they don't show up in the package list at all.

The entries in sources.list are

deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu feisty main
and
deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ubuntu-langpack/ubuntu gutsy main