so, Ubuntu will use Openoffice translation made in Launchpad?

I may be wrong, but I think that I saw ooo.org
 was testing some web-interface for translations, and so every
translation would be in the same site.
In that case, Ubuntu would import the translations from there, isn't it?
(like it happens with gnome, kde, etc.)

regards

pd: sorry for beeing a bit insistent, but I'm very concerned about
Openoffice in my language. I keep on trying telling the official translator
to make the files available for importing to Ubuntu, but my faith's
dissapearing week by week.