I would have to agree. A bug is a bug, whether it be in the code or in
a translation. If we could write a clear process for assigning the bug
to a translation team, that would be great. Unfortunately, it doesn't
look so clear. I went to "Subscribe someone else" on a bug and
searched on "translation" and got a huge list of teams. Some are
language-specific (danish-translators), some are package specific
(clipperz.translators), some are specific to a particular language and
package combination (clipperz.italian), and some give no clue as to
what they are about (dwayne-translate).

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to second Susana's suggestion!
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Og B. Maciel
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> GPG Keys: D5CFC202
>
> http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US)
> http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR)
>
> --

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

My 5 today: #120764 (gutenprint), #110599 (alsa-driver, linux,
linux-source-2.6.20), #192067 (adept), #177805 (scribus), #105754
(debian-installer)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day