Hi all,

I'm writing here to have some more informations about the BSD licensing of the
translations inside Launchpad.

The licensing FAQ says "BSD license", but which one? As the FSF says, it should
be stated the "original BSD license" or the "revised BSD license".

Which one will Launchpad be using? Is it going to be a particular BSD license
like FreeBSD or something else?

There's also no link or reference to the license text from neither the
LicensingFAQ nor the Transaltions FAQs pages. This could be handy for having an
idea of what the license says for newcomers to Launchpad.

I have no problem using BSD, just wanted to know...

Bye!

--
Milo Casagrande