On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 11:21:44AM +0300, Athanasios Lefteris wrote:
> I think that before telling people to start translating for intrepid,
> the issues that rosseta has at the moment should first be resolved.
> Unless we expect people to do duplicate work or we expect people to
> work only in rosseta and not upstream. Right now the GNOME po from
> 2.24 tarballs don't seem to be imported into rosseta.

That's a good point.  Sorry, I didn't realize this was still unresolved; I
thought there had been progress on it last week and assumed the translation
stats reflected the real status.

I'll ping the Launchpad Translations folk on Monday about getting this
resolved ASAP.

> For example gnome-terminal 2.24.0 has been uploaded in the repos [1],
> from the GNOME tarball I can see that the el.po (Greek) is translated
> 100% [2], but rosseta as of today [3] shows that there are 51
> untranslated messages :( Are we expected to manually upload the
> upstream templates?

Nope, definitely not!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]