2008/10/22 Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Peteris Krisjanis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ok, let me explain - I mean not auto translate, but more - find exact
>> string 'a' and find a exact translation of it. No fuzzy translations,
>> no partial translations. Just exact match :)
>
> So you are matching word 'foo' with the translation that was made
> somewhere else? Is that right? If so, I have another comment which
> I'll save for the time being. :)

Ok, ok, I know complications of this :)

>> I don't know what do you mean with official FIrefox translations team,
>> but one guy from our team communicates with Mozilla about including
>> our language as one of officially available for download. If that
>> means that I am part of official Firefox translations team, then yes
>> :)
>
> I thought that your locale was already part of Firefox and that the
> issue was just getting them into Rosetta. Now that I understand the
> situation, I would adivise that you do get your work uploaded into
> Firefox first, as it will trickle down to every other distribution
> that ships Firefox, avoiding having you guys do the work twice and,
> most important of all, making your work available to the entire world!
> :)

Well, that's not helping. I am fully aware how it all works (doing
damn translations for ~ 9 years). I want get Firefox 3.x translation
into Intrepid. Deadline is tomorrow, so no way it will get trough
Firefox official translation system and then uploaded into Launchpad.

So, is there good way of doing this except exporting po, "translating"
it and trying to import it again into Launchpad?

cheers,
Peter.