Yes, I read about these guides and I was searching more in the Net,
but I didn't found good information.
The problem is that I'm translating in Launchpad (not the upstream), I
need the guide for:
Launchpad ---to---> OpenOffice

How can I check a translation of Launchpad in the Openoffice (see the
result of translation download the .mo ¿?),

and which is the template for menu Writer in Launchpad.

Best regards.