Hi Milo,

У пет, 16. 01 2009. у 01:46 -0700, Milo Casagrande пише:

One should note that Ubuntu team compiled a list which likely includes a
lot of false positives.  It's impossible to cover all potential
problematic cases (i.e. messages which don't have c-format set, but
might need to) without getting a bunch of cases which are not really a
problem (is "% something" a sprintf string or not)?

I should point out that helping with this analysis will benefit all
upstream translations and programs as well, since I expect everybody to
submit improvements upstream as well.

Cheers,
Danilo