Hi Adi,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro> wrote:
> I have also generated the HTML files for ubuntu-docs statistic and are
> available at the following address:
>
> http://ubuntu-docs-stats.tla.ro/ubuntu-8.10/

This is coming along nicely. However, at the moment, the site showing
up rather too many errors which are not really errors.

For example, in the XML column, it shows up as "bad" where there is no
translation for a particular template. That isn't really an error,
it's just better to flag it up as missing in the first column, and
ignore it for the purposes of the second and third columns.

Secondly, build warnings such as
http://ubuntu-docs-stats.tla.ro/ubuntu-8.10/report_html/about-ubuntu/ast.txt
are not really errors: these are perfectly normal and shouldn't show
up as errors. In fact, it's not really helpful to have the third
column report errors at all, what matters isn't whether the html build
runs smoothly or not (the third column), but whether the xml is valid
or not (the second column). If the xml is valid, then we are good to
go.

So the only errors that really count are where the validate.sh script
returns an error, such as this one:
http://ubuntu-docs-stats.tla.ro/ubuntu-8.10/report_xml/programming/el.txt

Hope the above was clear, if not give me a shout and we can talk it through.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org