У пет, 16. 01 2009. у 23:07 +0100, Ricardo Pérez López пише:
> Hi,
>
> El sáb, 17-01-2009 a las 01:26 +0800, Arne Goetje escribió:
> > Dear translators,
> >
> > for your convenience, here is the list of affected msgids, sorted by
> > release and language code:
> >
> > http://people.ubuntu.com/~arne/langpack_errors/
>
> Fixed for Spanish (es).
>
> By the way... why do the es_ES language exists? We (in Spain) always use
> the es language (not the es_ES one).

At least for Spanish, I know that GNOME did a separation to allow
default locations for gnome-weather panel applet (i.e. Madrid for es_ES
vs. Buenos Aires for es_AR).  It should not be used for anything else
that I know of, but it's not hard to imagine other cases like this
popping up.

Cheers,
Danilo