Hi,

I don't know how many of you are aware that Ubuntu Translation Team are
not only downstream translations teams, but also upstream translation
teams for a quite large number of projects.

The list of projects can be found here:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators

For those projects member of the Ubuntu Translators team are the only
persons who could check, approve and do translation qa related tasks.

I know that many of you are focused on the Ubuntu main packages and also
is not easy to check all those project to see if there are new
translations to be reviewed.

To help with that I have created the follosing page:
http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-translators-review/

Hope you will find it useful.
Any comments are suggestions are welcomed!

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban