Hi Kainourgiakis Giorgos,

Thank you for sharing your notes.

У сре, 25. 02 2009. у 09:52 +0000, Kainourgiakis Giorgos пише:
> Hello all,
> I wrote these notes because of this:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDSJaunty/Report/Community. In UDS 2009 the
> following topics, "Make Rosetta attractive for upstreams" and
> "Launchpad Translations" left blank. I have no idea if the suggestions
> are techinaly viable, but here they are.

I've seen this email, updated that wiki page with my report from UDS,
but forgot to reply here with the link[1]: thanks to Adi who corrected
me.

We are basically aware of majority of the problems you cite, and we've
been working on different solutions over time.  Unfortunately, there's a
lot of work, but I think we have hugely improved during the last few
years in all the areas you mention.  And we'll continue improving until
Launchpad Translations is the best translations tool you can get.

But, we are not there yet! :)

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] https://dev.launchpad.net/Translations/Reports/UDSJaunty