Dear Steve,

Thanks for the reminder! I think you're totally right about the timing, and
personally I'm pumped to kick it up a notch with my contributions to the
Spanish translations.

To clear up some confusion: that subject line was supposed to read, "...Call
for *Jaunty* translations", right?

Regards,
Evan Murphy