Arne Goetje ha scritto:
> KDE templates in Rosetta are currently a mess, since someone decided to
> move templates across source packages, rename templates at will, drop or
> merge them with others.
> Unfortunately we (the Ubuntu Translation Coordinators team) don't have
> any way to know when that happened or why and what the change was. We
> occasionally get conflict errors from Launchpad (if the Rosetta guys
> kindly forward them to us) and then have to figure out manually what
> happened.
> I had to solve several of such cases manually during the past weeks and
> I'm not sure if I have caught all glitches.
> It may be that some source packages in debian/ubuntu have different
> names than in upstream, I don't know.
>
> Anyways, since we will have some archive reorganization coming up in
> after Jaunty release, I hope that we can find a solution to solve this
> mess once and for all.

Thank you Arne for the information.

> If you find inconsistencies like the ones above, please send a mail to
> this list and list the source packages and template names in question.
> I or someone else on the Ubuntu Translations Coordinators team will try
> to resolve those issues then.

I was looking into some other KDE packages here [1] and here [2] (those
are for 'it' locale) and found these:

- libkitchensync from kdepim: couldn't find it upstream
- kdelibs4 (it's inside kdelibs upstream): this one counts 2397 messages
upstream stable, Launchpad has 2694
- desktop-kdepim from kdepim: little difference from upstream stable (4
messages)
- kdebluetooth: this one looks like is coming from the KDE3 branch, is
it right?
- kdebindings: don't know where this belongs too...

On another note:
- kvkbd: I think it's Kubuntu only, since looks like it's hosted on
Launchpad and I couldn't find it in KDE resources... am I guessing right?

Will try to look into others too, but it's really a time consuming task...

Cheers.

[1] http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kde4/team/it/
[2] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/it/messages/

--