Hey Phú,

The government has decided to sponsor a project in order to create high
quality localized versions of Ubuntu and other FLOSSs. You can get to
their page at:
http://du-an-most.hanoilug.org
or http://du-an-most-proxy.hanoilug.org (in case you couldn't get direct to the
site)

Don't worry about "Hanoi", many people in HCMC have also joined there.

 -----
Hùng. NGUYEN Manh