Hi,

today one of our translators pointed us to a rather strange string in
update-manager for the Karmic release.

The string in the actual template is number 99, you can find it here:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/update-manager/+pots/update-manager/it/99/+translate

I'll quote it here:

"Your system uses an ARM CPU that is older than the ARMv6
architecture. All packages in karmic were build with, optimizations
requiring ARMv6 as the minimal architecture, i can not upgrade your
system to karmic on your hardware."

The second sentence is not very clear. I don't know if this string is
supposed to stay here even in he final release, if it is, is it
possible to review it? Is that coma after "with" intended? IMHO, even
the "i can not upgrade" is not very "professional".

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <m...@casagrande.name>