În data de Du, 04-10-2009 la 12:14 -0400, Arc Riley a scris:
> Does anyone the status of language variant support on rosetta?  The
> work on this appears to have stopped over 2.5 years ago.
>
> https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/language-variants-support
As far as I know there are no near future plans for that.

> There appears to be a large number of people motivated to work on
> variant translations being held back by this inadequacy in the
> launchpad software.
>
> For those teams interested in working on a variant, what is the
> suggested course for those teams to proceed - possibly without the
> assistance of rosetta?

I really don't know the way soyuz, lang-o-matic and rosetta now handles
language variants.

Maybe we can schedule a session dedicate to this subject at the next UDS
or try to make a common meeting with ubuntu-translators, rosetta-devs
and Martin Pitt.

--
Adi Roiban