Hi to all

When I need to find or correct a string, I download the language pack
at:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+language-packs

After that, I uncompress the package, and search the desired string with
the command:
find . -type f | xargs grep 'the_string_you_want'

....Sometimes is very useful to find quickly untranslated strings.

The only problem is that downloading the package you can find a lot of
*.po files, but not all of them.

i.e: for en_GB language, the folder contains 1116 files, and at least
karmic translations are 1638 files. So you can't find 522 files on it.
"debian-installer" or "bootloader" are two of them...

It would be great if exists the possibility of download the whole
package. Then you would find all strings you need to translate. ¿It's
possible to do that? (Maybe is a better way to do it, but i didn't know
it)