Hi,

2009/10/7 Gabor Kelemen <kelem...@gnome.hu>

> Quynh Vu Do írta:
>

>> Where can we find the "f1.txt" file template to translate it to
>> Vietnamese?
>> I think it has already been translated for Jaunty, but still in karmix it
>> remains in English.
>>
>> Thanks for any hint.
>>

> This is here:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/debian-installer/+pots/debian-installer-help

Thanks for the info.

After checking, it appears almost fully translated to Vietnamese. Is it
truely specific to Ubuntu
Maybe we need to translate this package in Debian and not in launchpad ?
That would be one reason why it still appears not translated on the live CD
? or is it simply because there is not enough room on the live CD to
accommodate for all the "f1.txt" language files ?

Any further ideas and confirmation that this package has to be translated in
Launchpad and not in Debian ? If it's in Debian, does anyone knows where to
get it ?

Thanks in advance
--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)