Hi,

I have finished the testing at the new language-pack-de version 1:9.04
+20091012, which was uploaded into the ppa at 13th of october.

The test was done in Ubuntu Jaunty.

I found that 8 bugs are fixed, but still there are 31 bugs (which I
found in the old languagepack - so there might be more) in there.
These not-yet-fixed-bugs are mainly in the Helpcenter, so I propose that
we will check the help stuff again to get rid of them.

However, as the mentioned 8 bugfixes are directly visible to the user I
would recommend to release it as an update for Jaunty.

thanks

best regards
Steffen