Hi to all,

I'm a member of Galician Translators of Ubuntu and I have reported two
bugs that have a huge importation on the interface because are on the
main menu of gnome.

One of them is related with the software-center and its name that at
galician language the translations have a mistake. There are two words
joined without a space between. This is the bug at lauchpad
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/457001

The other bug is at ibus package and again is a problem with its name.
The translation is done at launchpad but the interface continues to show
the original string. This is the bug at launchpad
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ibus/+bug/457007

The strange thing is that yesterday was a new language pack release and
I have looked at the mofiles and I can see that the bugs are fixed. As
you can see ...

leela.~ >msgunfmt
/usr/share/locale-langpack/gl/LC_MESSAGES/software-center.mo|grep -i
"Software de"
msgstr "Centro de Software de Ubuntu"

leela.~ >msgunfmt /usr/share/locale-langpack/gl/LC_MESSAGES/ibus.mo
|grep Prefere
msgid "IBus Preferences"
msgstr "Preferencias de IBus"

The interface still shows the previous translations. I have rebooted my
computer, deleted ~/.config ~/.gnome2 ... for eliminate all the
"possible" caches but the bug persists.

Could someone help me?

Thanks!

--