Hi all,

Following a proposal from some days ago, I'm pleased to anounce the
confirmation that the next Hug Day will be on translations, this
Thursday the 3rd of December.

A Hug Day is a special day where the Ubuntu Community comes together
with a shared goal of triaging a specific package or set of packages.
Working together allows us to share knowledge and give some much needed
assistance to the Ubuntu Developers.

How can you participate?

      * Simply join the #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel on Freenode on Thursday
        the 3rd of December and the folks there will help you get
        started
      * Check out the page for organizing the Hug Day:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20091203
      * You can also get more information on
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

How can you help with translations bugs?

You don't have to wait for a Hug Day to help with Ubuntu Translations
bugs, you can contribute any day!

Here are a couple of things you can help with:

      * Triaging the existing bugs at
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations
      * Subscribing to Ubuntu Translations bugmail:
        https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+subscribe

You can also see the original Hug Day announcement here [1] (with CC on
this list as well).

We'll see you there!

Regards,
David