wzssyqa wrote:
> we can apart locale liveCDs from current one.
> and only the prober locale mirrors to mirror the
> locale's one.
> for example only the mirrors in China Mainland to mirror
> the zh_CN one.
>
> it won't take more bandwidth,even may reduce bandwidth
> usage of ubuntu.com,because that the
> download of DVD will reduce.

Users who download those localized version will not download the international
version. So, if we get one user download files from the server, he'll download
either localized one or international one.  So there should not be any
bandwidth problem here, every people just download 700MB from the server.

Best regards,
JimHu