El dt 23 de 02 de 2010 a les 14:05 +0100, en/na David Planella va
escriure:
> Hi translators,
>
> I'd like to propose the next Ubuntu Translations meeting:
>
>   * this Thursday, the 25th of February
>   * at 16:00 UTC
>   * on #ubuntu-meeting
>
> Here's the agenda:
>
>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2010-02-25
>
> The part I'd be most interested in is in discussing the policy changes
> in the Ubuntu Translations project and the documentation of best
> practices.
>
> While they won't directly affect the everyday workflow, the new policies
> constitute an important change in the project, so I'd like to ask all of
> you who can attend to participate in this particular meeting, so we can
> get as much feedback and consensus as possible.
>
> I'd also welcome the feedback on the mailing list in case you cannot
> attend or simply want to leave it here.
>
> Here's some more info:
>
> Ubuntu Translations Policies
> ----------------------------
>
> You'll find them here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase#Policies
>
> I've been conscious to focus on only a small, but important number of
> policies. In each of them, I've also tried to keep them short and
> concise, while taking into account the feedback from the UDS discussion
> and from past input from the mailing list and meetings.
>
> The idea is to provide more structure to the Ubuntu translations
> process, but not too much to burden contributors with bureaucracy and
> such.
>
> The main changes will be:
>
>       * We'll require all translation teams to have guidelines
>       * We'll require all translation team coordinators to subscribe to
>         the mailing list
>       * We'll require all translation teams to have a Moderated or
>         Restricted subscription policy
>
> Ubuntu Translations best practices
> ----------------------------------
>
> I'm still working on these, and you'll find the current status here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase#Guidelines
>
> In the next few days I might be asking some more feedback to teams to
> hear how they work and to see if other teams can benefit from the shared
> practices.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> David.

Hi all,

Here's just a reminder of the Ubuntu Translations meeting later on:

 * WHEN: today, Thursday, the 25th of February, at 16:00 UTC
 * WHERE: #ubuntu-meeting

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2010-02-25

Hope to see you there!

Regards,