On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 15:27 +0100, David Planella wrote:
> El dl 01 de 03 de 2010 a les 14:56 +0100, en/na Fran Diéguez va
> escriure:
> > Thanks for the advice David,
> >
> > at Galician we are reaching the 100% of translation.
>
> Good work!
>
> >  There vill be some
> > future modifications or they are the final strings?
> >

> Until the User interface freeze [1] there might be modifications. After
> that, changes in strings should be announced on this list.
>
> I do not follow the development of all packages in Ubuntu, but my
> feeling is that the strings in the slideshow should be pretty stable
> now :)
>
> Regards,
> David.
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

Hi,

The strings are _mostly_ stable, but do expect the odd change up until
UI freeze. (Or even Documentation String Freeze on the 25th, since this
_is_ more a documentation project and not the sort of thing that is,
itself, documented).

Mostly it will be small, indeed. The Accessibility slide (starting with
"Accessibility in Ubuntu" with three other msgids following) may be
twisted around fairly heavily.

There is a UNE reel incoming, too, so watch for that :)

Bye,
Dylan

PS: In Karmic, lots of translations would exceed the space I was hoping,
so they looked rather ugly. Sorry about that oversight. For Lucid the
content is inside a scrolling container, so overflow is handled more
tidily. (Of course, ideally it won't need to be handled, but we'd best
come prepared).