Hi translators,

In preparation for the Ubuntu Global Jam on the 27 - 29 March, I'll be
giving a talk on how to run a translations jam as part of our series of
training sessions [2].

Some of you will either have been or would like to know how to run a
translations jam, so I'd like to ask you to come by and share your
experiences with other teams, which is what I think will be most useful
in the session.

      * WHAT: How to run a Translations Jam - Training session
      * WHERE: #ubuntu-locoteams IRC channel @Freenode
      * WHEN: today, Thursday 5th March, at 14:00UTC

If you cannot attend this one, I'll be also running another session on
the 11th of March. Check out the schedule [2] for other interesting
training sessions.

I hope to see you there!

Regards,
David.