Hi,

We are trying to push an updated design for Ubuntu 10.04 Start Page and
there is one new message that needs translations "Ubuntu community"

You can see the new design here:
http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/startpage-10.04-en/

The text can be translated here:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-start-page/trunk/+pots/startpage

The plan is to have the new string translated by the end of next week
22th of April.

Martin Albisetti is working hard at making the new design work with RTL
languages. If you have any hints about what can be changes in the
HTML/CSS to fix the RTL problem please add your comment on this bug:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-start-page/+bug/525070

Right now there are no freezes for Ubuntu start page and we will
continue to update the pages as soon as we will have a batch of new
translations.

If you have time, please add your translation for the new string and I
will generate the translated webpages to get a feedback before uploading
them on the production server.

Thank you very much for all your effort!

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban