Hi all,

I know everyone is busy getting their translations ready for the
langpack deadline, but UDS is also round the corner and I'd like to
start discussing the translations sessions, so that we can start
scheduling them.

Therefore, I'd like to propose the next Ubuntu Translations meeting on:

      * WHAT: Ubuntu Translations Meeting
                        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2010-04-22
      * WHEN: Thursday, 22nd Apr, 15:00 UTC
      * WHERE: #ubuntu-meeting IRC channel on Freenode

As I say, the main topic I'd like to discuss are the UDS sessions. I've
gone ahead and have created a wiki page to add proposals for sessions,
as we did for Lucid:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/UDS

So I'd encourage everyone who'd like to see something discussed at UDS
to add session proposals there, which we can discuss at the meeting to
come up with a good list. Even if you cannot make it to UDS, please feel
free to add sessions there. If you cannot make it to the meeting on
Thursday, you can also start a discussion on this thread.

You'll see that on the current list there are some links to blueprints
already. I did that for the ones I considered most important for now.
Feel free to just add session proposals now and to take care of the
blueprint later.

If you've got any questions, just ask as usual!

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella