I lost the original mail on this subject, but I want to comment on the
reactions of Adi and Ask. You are right in saying that everybody makes
mistakes, so it is a good idea to have one's translations reviewed. The
problem is that our team doesn't have enough translators. I do not want
to burden my fellow translators with a lot of extra work. Therefore I
only check the Translation needs review checkbox when I am not sure if I
translated the string correctly.
Having said this, I think it is a great improvement for many
translators. If, in the future, we get in the luxurious position of
having enough translators, I will certainly use the translator mode.
Hannie