У чет, 22. 07 2010. у 17:31 +0200, David Planella пише:

> That's correct, but although we talked about this some time ago, we
> haven't quite coordinated with the docs team to update the ubuntu-docs,
> and if I'm not mistaken, there hasn't been any post-release update to
> the package.
>
> If the docs team would like to release an update with new translations,
> I'd be happy to release a new language pack update shortly after.

I might be mistaken, but isn't documentation outside the scope of the
language packs? I.e. for documentation updates you've got to rebuild the
package with latest translations included.

Or, put another way: I think documentation translation updates don't
come with regular Ubuntu language pack updates. A new package containing
translations needs to be rebuilt.

Cheers,
Danilo