Hi David,

2010/8/27 David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com>:
> Hi translators,
>
> The Ubuntu One team is adding a welcome e-mail to be shown to new users
> in Evolution in addition to the default welcome e-mail.
>
> For this cycle, we'll just set up translations on a wiki page and we'll
> integrate them manually to the package.

Thanks for pointing us out to this!
It's not that hard as a process, and is definitely better than not
having a translation at all! ;)

> You can find more detailed background information here:
>
>  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/615874

Just to be clear: once we are done with our translation, should we add
a comment here on this thread, or should we add a comment on the bug,
or before the deadline somebody will fetch the translations from the
wiki, regardless of their real status? (hopefully not, but there could
be uncompleted translation)

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <m...@casagrande.name>