Hi Hannie,

El dc 01 de 09 de 2010 a les 09:56 +0200, en/na han...@kde.nl va
escriure:
> As a Dutch translator for both Gnome and Ubuntu I want to test one file
> we translated at Gnome, namely gbrainy.
> I recently finished the translation for Gnome, where it has been
> committed. I imported this file in Launchpad; the import was approved.
> The strange thing is that the file on my pc has 750 strings, while the
> very same file I imported in Lauchpad has 742 strings. This means that
> the strings that were added to the latest version of gbrainy (1.51) at
> Gnome were not imported in the file in Launchpad. (gbrainy 1.51 was
> released yesterday, August 31 2010).

That might have been because in damned-lies you translated the trunk for
gbrainy, which was 1.51 at the time. Until today, the version in Ubuntu
was 1.50.

> My question is this: will the new version of gbrainy (1.51) be imported
> (automatically? From Gnome-git?) in Launchpad at a later date?

As soon as a new version is packaged and the package is uploaded to the
Ubuntu archive, its translations (either contained in the released
tarball, or in the VCS if it's a snapshot) translations are imported
into Launchpad.

There has been a new package for 1.51 uploaded today, so translations
should have already been imported.

>  And which
> version of gbrainy will be included in the Dutch language package of
> Maverick Meerkat?

I'd assume it will be gbrainy 1.51.

Regards,
David.