Hello !

here are my 0.02€

I believe english copy of code of conduct should be signed for two reasons:

a) As with any text code of coduct can not be translated exactly, but will
always (ignoring various possible mistranslations) have at least slightly
different tone /setting than the original one. Even though it's not a legaly
binding document (as is GPL) I believe it's best everybody signs exactly the
same thing

b) Whoever is planning to join ubuntu community as ubuntu member needs to
have a reasonable knowledge of english to be able to communicate with
various teams.

I see the role of translatable Coc as an indication what this community is
all about and what we strive for.  Therefore it should be avabilable on loco
pages.

Also I believe that Coc in local language will be much more noticable/
meaningful once the whole ubuntu site is localised, so I think there should
be some effort towards localised ubuntu.com.

It would make great impression on people who just heard about ubuntu put it
in google and see a localised page, which nicely explains them why it's such
a great piece of software and that their language is supported.

regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.