Hi,

For the Romanian team I wanted to keep the "needs review" counter
somewhere near zero so that new translators will get a quick feedback
and will be encourage to add more translations.

It is not really fun to see that your translations are not reviewed by
more than 2 years. This is why I created a quick and dirty hack to
generate an RSS feed and send a notification email for all the PO files
for an Ubuntu release that have new suggestions:

The code is here:
https://github.com/adiroiban/scripts/blob/master/ubuntu-l10n-review-notifications.py

It is a crude implementation but it should do the job.

The RSS looks something like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/174543/rss-feed.png

It can also send emails, but I prefer RSS.

I have already set up a daily cron for Romanian Natty.
The code is there and you can set up your own RSS feed or let me know if
you would like me to generate a feed for your language.

I hope that you will find it useful for your team.
Any feedback is much appreciated!

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban