Thanks, Shaun,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Shaun McCance <sha...@gnome.org> wrote:

> So I don't know where in the Ubuntu build process this is
> all happening. Is this building from bzr or a released
> package?
>
> The top srcdir should contain a file gnome-doc-utils.make
> Line 364 should look like this:
>
> _DOC_POT = $(if $(DOC_MODULE),$(DOC_MODULE).pot)
>
> Try changing that to this:
>
> _DOC_POT = $(if $(DOC_MODULE),$(DOC_MODULE).pot,\
> $(if $(DOC_ID),$(DOC_ID).pot))
>
> That should make 'make pot' work, which is what happened
> for DocBook documents. Can somebody check to see if that's
> all that's needed?

Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but I don't see the
gnome-doc-utils.make file in our top level source directory. I don't see it
in the gnome-user-docs from GNOME git, though, either.

I do see:
EXTRA_DIST = gnome-doc-utils.make

DISTCLEANFILES = gnome-doc-utils.make

in the ubuntu-docs Makefile.am file, though. I'm not sure how this gets
resolved.

Jim