Hi translators

At the beginning of the Oneiric cycle, we got a mail[1] from Matthew East, which says we should no longer translate the Ubuntu docs in the Ubuntu package, but in the upstream project[2].

Unfortunately, this mail was not noticed, and this led to a lot of confusion[3]. Now, I'd like to make it clear: translations for the ubuntu-docs should happen in the upstream project. To avoid misunderstandings in the future, I'll disable the templates under the Ubuntu project for Oneiric, Natty, Maverick and Lucid.

Sorry for the mess we made
Gabor Kelemen

[1]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2011-May/004756.html
[2]: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs