Al 18/11/11 11:12, En/na Vibhav Pant ha escrit:
> Hi ,
>
> I am translating for Ubuntu since 2 months and I have applied for the
> Hindi Translation Team Recently . Its been over 2 weeks and I have got
> ABSOLUTELY No reply from the team leader or the team . It seems no member
> here is
> approving my translation. I was told to send a mail here so that I can be
> included in the team
>
> --
> Vibhav Pant

Hi Vibhav,

Have you tried to contact Gaurav Mishra, the Ubuntu Hindi translation
team leader directly?

If the team lead is not active and you want to take on that role (or if
you know someone who would like to), you simply have to follow this process.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/RoleReassignmentPolicy

Gaurav, we haven't heard from you on the Ubuntu translators mailing
list, could you tell us what the status of the Ubuntu Hindi translation
team is?

Thanks!

Regards,
David.