Op 04-05-12 14:03, Eduard Gotwig schreef:
Hey,

I want to suggest to make the Ubuntu Community wiki, https://help.ubuntu.com/community , available for translation.

What you think about that?

Should we report that bug?

This is not a bad idea, but it is quite a job to translate it all. There is a team [1] that works on integrating tutorials from the forums into the community wiki at this moment, so more pages will be added soon. At Ubuntu-nl we have a separate documentation team; it is meant for people who want to write documentation for the Dutch speaking users. Our translation team might consider to translate documents from the international community, we could cherrypick what we think is interesting for our users.

Hannie

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubforums2ubwiki