How nice it would be if we could get a link to the online workshop and the Hangout. I could not find it here:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhandler/classroom.html
or https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom/#Schedule
Hannie

Op 02-07-12 19:59, Michael Hall schreef:
The Community team has been running a contest for app developers to
create new applications for Ubuntu, and we're entering the final week of
the contest.  As with prior weeks, we will be holding a number of online
workshops[2] for those participating.  One of those workshops for
tomorrow will be to help people make sure their apps are translatable
and setup for translation through Launchpad.  Normally David Planella
would do this, but he's on vacation this week, so I was hoping somebody
else on the translators team would be able to help us with this.

The workshop will be at 1700 UTC, and takes the form of a Google+
Hangout.  I will start the session and invite anybody who wants to help,
then we answer questions that are being asked on IRC.  The hangouts will
broadcast live video, as well as recording the video on youtube for
future use.