Op 20-09-12 04:23, Jeremy Bicha schreef:
I have a UIFE request of my own to make. I'd like to rename the "Print
Settings" panel in System Settings to "Printers". The source package
is system-config-printer. If approved, I will do the upload before
Beta 2 Freeze and I will make the appropriate corrections to
ubuntu-docs before Beta 2 Freeze also.

Please see http://pad.lv/1053189 for more details.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

Hi Jeremy,
Although you have a point here, for translators and authors/editors of documentation it means extra work. Not only do we have to change the translation in GUI, but also in documentation (ubuntu-docs, ubuntu manual).
Having said this, I would prefer "Printers" myself.
Regards,
Hannie