Hi,

Together with the notification by Olli to ubuntu-devel[0], I wanted to let the
Docs and Translations teams know of a new package proposal for Quantal:
unity-lens-shopping[1].

This package provides the "More suggestions" feature to the Dash (during home
screen search) and has a translation impact of six additional strings. The
package should be ready for translations, please let me know if there are any
mistakes in the project etc. I have also spoken to David Planella and hopefully
have added the right details to the MIR/FFe[2].

Documentation wise, I believe discussions are in progress with Jeremy and some
help is available from our side to try and ease the burden of this landing so
late.

On that last point, and just like the email to you guys from John a couple days
back, I apologise for how late this is landing and I know it means you cannot
provide the level of quality you normally do. It is unacceptable and we will
try our hardest to avoid having the same issues for 13.04.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2012-September/035905.html
[1] h
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-lens-shopping/+bug/1053470)ttps://launchpad.net/unity-lens-shopping
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-lens-shopping/+bug/1053470