Al 26/09/12 10:06, En/na Olivier FEBWIN ha escrit:
> Hi !
>
> I can't find where I can translate the string "Publish your pictures to
> Picasa".
> I think it should be possible here
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/quantal/+source/shotwell/+pots/shotwell/fr/+translate
> but the original string seems not marked for translation.

Hi Olivier,

Good spot. This is due to this bug [1], which affects multiple packages.
The string you are mentioning comes from Shotwell, which has just been
fixed today, so these string should appear very soon on Launchpad.

In Shotwell itself there might be something else to fix, as the .pot
file they currently generate seems to contain duplicate msgids and
cannot be imported to Launchpad yet [2].

Cheers,
David.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1052375
[2]